(Available now!) Sunset Palette series (Original Fiction)

Shn1010

Newbie Member
The first book of my recent novelette series based on magical warriors is now available on Amazon kindle.
Here is the summary:
Crystal Colden is an imaginative young adult. When she meets Leon Zheng, a magical boy who gives her a transformation locket, her life is now exciting. She converts herself and her friends into magical warriors. However, she learns that choosing imagination over reality comes with a hefty price tag. Together they must choose their ending.
The characters are adults, but people of all ages can read this series.
Here are the links, in case you want to buy it.
Amazon
Kobo
Apple Books
The kindle version comes with illustrations of four magical girls and one magical boy.
Shine

This will be a series. The order of the series: Sunset Palette, Paradise Paint, Monochrome Palette, Forever Green, and White Canvas.
After the first book, things get slightly dark. So I tried to balance light and dark.
Untitled-1cover2.jpg94771803_163121321694256_2875859077190123520_n.jpg
Art: Shantona Shantuma
Story and Concept: Shahreen Islam

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
Wait... you've written a book? Holy macaroni, now that's some serious commitment and talent there! ✨
What was your motivation while writing this? And your inspiration?

OP
OP
Shn1010

Shn1010

Newbie Member
Wait... you've written a book? Holy macaroni, now that's some serious commitment and talent there! ✨
What was your motivation while writing this? And your inspiration?
The first book of my series is actually the second book I ever published. Thanks for the compliments haha. My motivation was that I have to get this idea out into the world. I was on break before the pandemic and except for writing, I only did essential tasks. I suppose my main motivation was how much I enjoyed the process of writing and getting to know my characters and my world. My inspiration, aside from magical girls, was my bond with my friends in real life.

The first book of my series is actually the second book I ever published. Thanks for the compliments haha. My motivation was that I have to get this idea out into the world. I was on break before the pandemic and except for writing, I only did essential tasks. I suppose my main motivation was how much I enjoyed the process of writing and getting to know my characters and my world. My inspiration, aside from magical girls, was my bond with my friends in real life.
Whoa! Awesome!