Amazing Agent Jennifer

Mikan

MGF Member
This is a thread for the manga series called Amazing Agent Jennifer which is the prequel series of Amazing Agent Luna and if Amazing Agent Luna ever gets an anime series, I can see Amazing Agent Jennifer getting an OVA series. Too bad there's no flash anime video for Amazing Agent Jennifer like how Amazing Agent Luna has one. If anyone has read Amazing Agent Jennifer, what do you think of the series?

Last edited:

Loco del Lápiz

MGF Member
This was the one manga that made me realise Amazing Agent Luna was also a thing.
The artwork of this manga is great, dynamic in the action scenes while precise and clean, the characters look straight from an anime... I love it.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
This was the one manga that made me realise Amazing Agent Luna was also a thing.
The artwork of this manga is great, dynamic in the action scenes while precise and clean, the characters look straight from an anime... I love it.

Yeah I agree that Amazing Agent Jennifer has very nice artwork and even though it's not the same artwork that Amazing Agent Luna has, it's still very well drawn though. I love the action scenes in this series too and I love how Jennifer's story is more serious while Luna's story is more lighthearted. It's true that the characters do look like they're from an actual anime series and it would be amazing to see Amazing Agent Jennifer along with Amazing Agent Luna getting anime series that they both deserve.

OP
OP
Mikan

Mikan

MGF Member
Yeah, seems like Jennifer's story is less "teen comedy" and more "action drama" but I could be wrong. Do you also have these volumes, @Mikan ?

Yeah that's true and I'm glad that Jennifer's story is different from Luna's story since Jennifer is a much more serious character than Luna. Yes I do have both volumes of Amazing Agent Jennifer and it would have been nice if Jennifer's series has more volumes, but I'm guessing the creators just wanted to make two volumes only. Even though the series only has two volumes, at least there's an omnibus version of Amazing Agent Jennifer that has both volumes in one book.

Last edited: