Recent content by zachycards

  1. zachycards

    Going In Completely Blind

    Chapter 434: Hochdeutsch, Plattdeutsch, Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 12) "Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. I'm waking up to ash and dust. I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals. Uh, ah. I'm breaking in and shaping up. Then checking out on the...
  2. zachycards

    Of Arms And Ammunition

    Chapter 251: Wise Samurai They Are Not! "Well it won't be long before the steams all gone. Green all the way. And number 9's will soon be moving on. Green. And they say we're only working for today. The ends not very far away. For many a long year where we showed them how. Green all the way...
  3. zachycards

    Going In Almost Completely Blind

    Chapter 461: Wise Samurai They Are Not!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 11) "Well it won't be long before the steams all gone. Green all the way. And number 9's will soon be moving on. Green. And they say we're only working for today. The ends not very far away. For many a long year...
  4. zachycards

    A Certain Scientific Pair Of Railgun Aces

    Chapter 443: Wise Samurai They Are Not!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 11) "Well it won't be long before the steams all gone. Green all the way. And number 9's will soon be moving on. Green. And they say we're only working for today. The ends not very far away. For many a long year...
  5. zachycards

    Going In Completely Blind

    Chapter 433: Wise Samurai They Are Not!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 11) "Well it won't be long before the steams all gone. Green all the way. And number 9's will soon be moving on. Green. And they say we're only working for today. The ends not very far away. For many a long year...
  6. zachycards

    Of Arms And Ammunition

    Chapter 250: Death In The Arctic, Under Pressure, And Sideswiped! "Hello there viewers...Keiko here again...*Keiko proceeds to go and currently say this while traditionally bowing to the viewers as per usual. To which Keiko then proceeds to go and currently bring her attention and as well as...
  7. zachycards

    Going In Almost Completely Blind

    Chapter 460: Death In The Arctic, Under Pressure, And Sideswiped! "Hello there viewers...Keiko here again...*Keiko proceeds to go and currently say this while traditionally bowing to the viewers as per usual. To which Keiko then proceeds to go and currently bring her attention and as well as...
  8. zachycards

    A Certain Scientific Pair Of Railgun Aces

    Chapter 442: Death In The Arctic, Under Pressure, And Sideswiped! "Hello there viewers...Keiko here again...*I proceed to go and currently say this, and this is also while I am also proceeding to go and traditionally bow to the viewers as usual. To which I then proceed to go and bring both my...
  9. zachycards

    Going In Completely Blind

    Chapter 432: Death In The Arctic, Under Pressure, And Sideswiped! "Hello there viewers...Keiko here again...*Keiko proceeds to go and currently say this while traditionally bowing to the viewers as per usual. To which Keiko then proceeds to go and currently bring her attention and as well as...
  10. zachycards

    Of Arms And Ammunition

    Chapter 249: Sore, Score, Semaphore! "Down the mountainside. Through the cold slide. Past the angry tide. The mighty diesel winds. And the tunnel comes. And the tunnel goes. 'Round another bend. The giant drivers roll. I rode the high ball. I fired the daylight. When I turned sixty-five. I...
  11. zachycards

    Going In Almost Completely Blind

    Chapter 459: Sore, Score, Semaphore!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 10) "Down the mountainside. Through the cold slide. Past the angry tide. The mighty diesel winds. And the tunnel comes. And the tunnel goes. 'Round another bend. The giant drivers roll. I rode the high ball. I fired the...
  12. zachycards

    A Certain Scientific Pair Of Railgun Aces

    Chapter 441: Sore, Score, Semaphore!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 10) "Down the mountainside. Through the cold slide. Past the angry tide. The mighty diesel winds. And the tunnel comes. And the tunnel goes. 'Round another bend. The giant drivers roll. I rode the high ball. I fired the...
  13. zachycards

    Going In Completely Blind

    Chapter 431: Sore, Score, Semaphore!: A Final Showdown With Diabolos! (Part 10) "Down the mountainside. Through the cold slide. Past the angry tide. The mighty diesel winds. And the tunnel comes. And the tunnel goes. 'Round another bend. The giant drivers roll. I rode the high ball. I fired the...
  14. zachycards

    Of Arms And Ammunition

    Chapter 248: Two Years?!: Has It Been That Long Already?! "Hello there viewers, and yes this is Angel Bluebell here by the way. And I am so terribly sorry for not letting all of you lot know that this was in fact the current case, just a wee little bit sooner...*Angel Bluebell proceeds to go...
  15. zachycards

    Going In Almost Completely Blind

    Chapter 458: Two Years?!: Has It Been That Long Already?! "Hello there viewers, and yes this is Angel Bluebell here by the way. And I am so terribly sorry for not letting all of you lot know that this was in fact the current case, just a wee little bit sooner...*Angel Bluebell proceeds to go...